Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Concentration

Concentration is a big word. It requires a lot of attention but I just can't seem to give it any. If I had to pick one thing that I suck at, it's concentrating. But only when the thing I need to concentrate on is annoying, ugly, stupid, boring, not interesting, dull, you get the point. If it's the total opposite of all those things then I can stare at it for.ever. Seriously, like these stupid apps on my iPad. I can play with them non-stop 24/7 just because of how attractive they are. I guess it's about appeal when you think about it. Something needs to catch your eye, then grab you in mentally and you become so wrapped up in it that you forget that it's 8:16 PM and you need to finish studying for your tests, memorize your lines for you final scene in acting class, start you 10 page research paper on racism that is due in two days...I gotta go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment